Macclesfield Community ArtSpace has secured an agreement with Father Christmas and his family. They will reply to your letters if you donate £4 to ArtSpace.
What you need to do
- Write a letter to Father Christmas or Mother Christmas or any of the elves or fairies – by post to ArtSpace or drop it off (click here for our address).
- Make sure there’s a cheque in there for at least £4 made out to Macclesfield Community ArtSpace – or cash if you’re calling in person.
(ArtSpace will pass on your letter to Father Christmas and Mother Christmas when they call round for tea and cake).
- Wait to receive a personal, handwritten reply from Father and Mother Christmas. (You can also write to any of the elves or fairies or reindeer).
(Letters will be available to collect from ArtSpace or they can be posted to you as long as you give your full postal address, and this is free for Macclesfield addresses ).
PARENTS & GUARDIANS:
- Letters can be emailed (for an email reply) – if you use this facility please let us know how you will pay – you may wish to use the donate facility on our website).
- Let us know if you would like the specific make-up of your family reflected in any way in the reply to your child, e.g. contributions from Chief Elf and his husband or Fairy Elise who uses a wheelchair.
- You can also let us know anything else you would like covered (or any special family circumstances of which we should be aware) – no guarantees though as we are only intermediaries and our contract is with Father Christmas.
- If you know any children who would find it impossible to come up with £4 please let us know and we’ll see what we can do – on instructions from Father Christmas, of course!